Enrollment Procedure and Requirements
1. Go to RBC TESDA accredited Training centers.
2. Inquire about the training availability of your choice.
3. You will be set to a specific date to take an entrance examination.
4. An employee may give you a list of requirements you need to pass in order to avail/enroll in them (You need to pass the entrance exam before you submit all the respective requirements.)
- Application Form
- High School diploma.
- Medical Certification.
- NBI Clearance.
- Police Clearance Certificate.
- Certified true copy of Birth Certificate (PSA/NSO)
- 2pcs 1 x 1 and 2pcs 2 x 2 ID picture White background.
- Birth Certificate (Original copy and xerox)
- Barangay Clearance Certificate.
5. After submitting all the necessary requirements, an employee will get your phone number to notify you about the starting date of the training program you enrolled in.